Friday, April 27, 2007

tomorrow should be hot

Today was the perfect day for a half day. We had the evening of because of Bikram's booksigning. We all got autographed copies of his book. He signed mine "chester," but it was signed upside down and on the back cover. Some one didn't put the sleeve on right. It's kind of funny. They just installed 14 more heats in the yoga room. It has been slightly cooler, but now we will have a heat stroke. I am drinking about 8 litres of water each day. I'm excited for the weekend so I can sleep in on Sunday. Chinatown is about 3 blocks away from where I'm staying, and that's where all the cheap produce is. I have to go back this weekend to pick up some fruit. I decided to cut my hair tonight. You might not be able to tell from the picture, but it's basically the same, just short on the sides. I needed a change. I'm happy with it. Sleepy time.

No comments: