Thursday, April 12, 2007

First day in Hawai'i



Well, I finally made it. I myself wasn't convinced that this would actually come to fruition until I was actually here. These pictures show the view from the place that I am staying at in Honolulu. The weather is perfect right now. It's warm and slightly humid, but definitely not hot. I think I'm going to like the warm weather here. I'm so tired of the San Diego gloom of the last couple of years....

I got my bike all put together today. I had no trouble taking it on the plane and I didn't even have to pay extra. I'm very excited about riding around the island. I'm going to ride tomorrow to check out where the hotel is in Waikiki. It's only a couple of miles, so it should be an easy ride. I don't really have any plans for the next couple of days, except to work on my yoga dialogue. I need to get about 6 pages memorized by Sunday. I am working on it, and I recorded the dialogue on my ipod, so that will help with the memorization.

I think I'm going to go for a walk and check out the neighborhood. If I find anything interesting, I'll definitely share my experiences...

No comments: