Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bilbao

The following are pictures of Bilbao, Spain taken with my Lomo Fisheye 2 during mid December 2006. All the images are hand process Black and White, then scanned with minimal editing. Some text accompanies the pictures, which is from my journal while I was there.
I'm having this intense feeling that I need a sponge to soak up something: something to soak up a minute, a hour, a day of this trip. Things are never the same and you will never be able to relive moments that you enjoy. At the same time, nobody can take those memories away from you.
The inner frustration that causes the outer frustration that causes the inner frustration.
It's a cycle, but where did the cycle begin and how do I end it?
Maybe confusion only brings confusion and it is cyclical, with periods of clarity and then returning to its normal state.
If that's the way it's going to be, then I wish someone authoritative would just let me know.
A postcard or an email would work.
My life is the monotony of a bumpy log, or a bumpy train as it were.
Time to end this sappy drivel,
Bilbao is not even close!

No comments: